The history of the ALTRAD Group dates back to 1985, when Mohed Altrad started building the group, which is now a power in Europe and in the world with a turnover of nearly € 3.4 billion per year. The group currently includes approx. 1700 companies. The power of ALTRAD is confirmed by the fact that it is present in more than 100 countries with its products. The Group employs around 39,000 people, producing scaffolding and formwork all over the world.
The main areas of the company's activity are: production, sales, rental, logistics and financing.
The scope of the Altrad Group's offer:
- Concrete mixers
- formwork and supports,
- production for local governments,
- a wide range of construction equipment, i.e. agitators, compactors, vibrators for concrete, etc.
In 2009, Altrad Belle became part of the Altrad Group, headquartered in Montpellier, France. Altrad Belle is a recognized manufacturer of light equipment for the construction market. The range of its products includes:
- Compaction : Plate compactors forward, Plate vibratory plates,
- Ditch rammers and double drum rollers.
- Mixing : Tip-Up mixers, including the famous Minimix 150, Local mixers, Vertical mixers and paddle mixers.
- Concreting : vibrators, flexible shaft pumps, screeds, trowels and finishing tools.
- Cutting: floor saws, tile saws, table saws, splitters, paving tools and diamond discs.
- Breaking: hydraulic hammers, hydraulic power units and hydraulic shut-off saw.
- Portability: minidumpers with various accessories including snow plows, platforms, turf tires, etc.
- Generators : Open set, range of petrol generators
- Pressure washers: petrol and diesel cold water, high pressure, high-flow pressure washers
- Wheelbarrows : Altrad Belle, Altrad Fort, Altrad Limex and Altrad Richard Wheelbarrows.
- Scaffolding : Plettac scaffolding, access towers, Plettac stairs, weather protection, frame systems and Plettac Contur, Plettac assco tribune system.
AW-Tools is an authorized distributor of ALTRAD POLAND.